WHO IS OLAMIDE GUDOO?

My name is Ahmed Olamide Raimi, but the world knows me as Olamide Gudoo.

I was born on March 28 in Lagos State, while my roots trace back to Owu Town, Abeokuta North, Ogun State.

The name GUDOO was coined during my NYSC days in Kano State. To me, it means "The Goodest Guy Ever Liveth." It is more than a nickname—it's a reminder to live with purpose, kindness, excellence, and impact.

Acting has always been my first love. Long before cameras and social media, I was performing in my secondary school boarding house church, where I earned the stage name "Esu Model" and later became the church drama leader. That passion followed me to the university through the Christ Apostolic Church Students' Fellowship, where I was honored with a recognition award as a worthy ambassador of the fellowship upon graduation.

My educational journey began at El Bethel Nursery and Primary School, Gbagada, continued at Lagos State Civil Service Model College, Igbogbo, and later at Osun State University, where I studied Industrial Relations and Personnel Management. I completed my NYSC in Kano State, serving at Kano State Polytechnic, while actively participating in the Drama CDS, where I earned another stage name—"Goldberg."

My journey into media and entertainment kept evolving. I became a comedy actor with Precious Stone Comedy while also serving as a social media manager, cameraman, and editor for Precious Ifeanyi Entertainment. To sharpen my craft, I trained in the fundamentals of cinematography at BLF Studios, before joining The Nation TV as a social media manager and cameraman.

Beyond entertainment, I believe in using my voice for change. Following the #EndSARS movement, I became deeply involved in civic engagement and was among those present at the Lekki Toll Gate shooting during the protests. That experience strengthened my conviction that storytelling should not only entertain but also inspire, educate, and amplify the voices of ordinary people.

Today, I am a content creator, filmmaker, media personality, and the founder of Olamide Gudoo OnlineTV—a platform dedicated to meaningful storytelling, event coverage, news reporting, and entertaining content that leaves people with something to think about.

I don't just create content.
I create conversations.


I don't just hold a camera.
I capture stories that matter.

I don't just chase trends.
I strive to create impact.

This is only the beginning. The vision is bigger than fame, bigger than numbers, and bigger than me. My mission is to inspire, inform, entertain, and leave every space better than I found it.

My name is Ahmed Olamide Raimi.
The world calls me OLAMIDE GUDOO.
And this is my story.

The journey continues... 🚀 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING OF CPO SOUTHWEST LEADERS FOILED ALONG KABBA ROAD

NYCN Ikorodu Central Launches 6-Month Free Vocational Training for 20 Youths — Empowering Skills Development in Key Trades

Breaking Incident Report: Classroom Collapse at Odokekere Community Primary School