CLARIFICATION ON THE REPORTED MOVE OF THE WANAWANA PROJECT TO NDC
📢 PRESS RELEASE
I wish to categorically clarify that the information circulating in the media, particularly the report released by Comrade Joseph Oghenerukevwe Edegware, suggesting that the entire Wanawana Project structure has moved to the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC), is misleading and should be disregarded.
For the sake of clarity, Comrade Joseph Oghenerukevwe Edegware is not the founder of the Wanawana Project. He served as a media aide to Olorogun Dr. Mrs. Dema Onome, the Labour Party's senatorial candidate for Delta Central, and was paid for his services.
However, following allegations of anti-party activities and other misconduct involving Olorogun Dr. Mrs. Dema Onome, his services became a subject of concern.
Let me make this clear: Comrade Joseph Oghenerukevwe Edegware has the right to join any political party of his choice. However, his personal political decision should not be misrepresented as the movement of the entire Wanawana Project structure to another political party.
Furthermore, the freedom to choose a political party does not justify speaking negatively about someone who, according to the account provided, supported and helped him find opportunities. Olorogun Dr. Mrs. Dema Onome treated Comrade Joseph as a son and dedicated her time and resources to supporting him. I urge him to remember that support and to show the same respect and consideration to those who have helped him.
I therefore call on the general public to disregard any information suggesting that the Wanawana Project, as an organization, has officially moved to the NDC unless such a decision is formally communicated by its recognized leadership.
Comrade Joseph, while you are free to make your political choices, I urge you to conduct yourself with responsibility, integrity, and respect for the people and the organization you once served. Political disagreements should not be allowed to create unnecessary confusion or damage reputations.
Let us set the record straight and allow the truth to prevail.
I am not a member of the Labour Party, but I recognize and appreciate the good works of Olorogun Dr. Mrs. Dema Onome. May God continue to bless and strengthen you, ma.
Stay tuned for more updates.
SIGNED:
Comrade Okoro Ejiroghene Precious
Media Press

Comments
Post a Comment